don't worry, be happy

don't worry, be happy
=)

Thursday 1 July 2010

My blogging experience

Today I’m going to talk about my blog experience. This is the first time that I have a blog, because I think that a blog requires maintenance and a lot of time. You have to dedicate to you blog, if you want to have a good one. And I actually get boring really fast. My blog could last a month, and then I forget it. But, thanks to my English class, I could be able to maintain a blog a complete semester. I enjoy it because I think it’s an original way to learn. I our times technology is essential, internet o most everything. Expressing through online webpage’s is the way that people use in our days to communicate. The fact that in our English class has to make a blog and use it, shows that education can apply in modern terms and can be modeled according to how people changes. Technology has to be promoted to learn too, not just to have fun and do nothing productive. That’s why I think blogs are a good technique, especially in English where we have to learn how to write and communicates. Writing posts and posting what others companions do, we learn how to express ourselves in another language. Also allow us to be creative and use our imagination. Give us free way of expression. And not just that, but help me to improve my English, to think what I’m going to write and how am I going to say it, what’s the best way to put it and how to develops ideas. Aside, reading post of my classmates I learn about their mistakes and improvements. A disadvantaged could be that we actually work in front of a computer a complete hour. In brief, it was an original and good experience, it’s not such a heavy thing to do, it’s fun and you learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment